So my cruise to Mexico is almost here. Most of you are retarded for not joining, except Gideon since he is joining me. Here is a rundown of some of the things I need to do before I can go:
1. Buy a nice outfit for the Captain’s Dinner. Yes, I have plenty of shirts and ties, most of them have grease stains or mashed potatoes on them.
2. Do laundry and clean the apartment. I do not want to come home to a crap load of laundry and a dirty place.
3. Go to the mall and buy some stuff I will need for the trip, maybe a book or a DS game…any suggestions on a game?
4. Buy swimming trunks…
5. Go to work and not kill everyone there.
6. Pack. Ugh.
7. Remind Steve to take me to the airport, and hope that someone picks me up when we return…
8. Oh yeah, I need to get a hair cut, preferably on Monday.
9. Remember to take my passport, that would be funny/mildly retarded if I forgot that.
Anything else? Not sure, but if anyone thinks of anything else, let me know. Obviously I do not need to be reminded of the things I must take with me, such as clothes, or toothpaste. Oh shit, I bet I will have to find my cigars in bulk, I doubt they have them on the ship, are you even allowed to smoke on the ocean? Probably not, oh well. I will smoke them in Mexico. Everything is legal there. I should also take some money for bribing the Mexican Police, I am sure that Gideon and I will end up in Mexican Prison…