Like I said yesterday, I would start posting a quiz from the silly game MindTrap. I just randomly picked some cards and will see if you folks can get them right. Do not cheat though. Let us begin.
1. If 3 plums are worth 2 apples, how many apples are 24 plums worth?
2. Assuming that you are paying, is it cheaper to take one friend to the movies twice, or two friends to the movies at the same time?
3. Hardy Pyle was washing windows on a high-rise office building when he slipped and fell off a sixty foot ladder onto the concrete sidewalk below. Incredibly, he did not injure himself in any way. How was this possible?
4. A high speed electric train is traveling southeast at 90 kilometers per hour. The wind is blowing westward at 30 kilometers per hour. In what direction will the smoke from the engine blow?
5. How far can a dog run into the woods?
6. There is a certain crime, that if it is attempted, is punishable, but if it is committed, is not punishable. What is the crime?
7. What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time, the beginning of ever end, and the end of every place?
8. Candy Barr has five bags of candies to give to her nieces. Four of the bags have a total of 84 candies. The fifth contains four candies less than the average of the five bags. How many candies are in the fifth bag?
Give it a shot. We shall see if you can escape the MindTrap!