We might as well try some more of the questions from everyone’s favorite game: MindTrap. I went through about sixty cards before I found these seven that were worth using. This game must have really sucked…
1. There was an electrician and a plumber waiting in line for admission to the “International Home Show”. One of them was the father of the other one’s son. How could this be possible?
2. King Tut died 120 years after King Eros was born. Their combined ages when they died was 100 years. King Eros died in the year 40 B.C. In what year was King Tut born?
3. Hardy Pyle was bragging about his church’s baseball team. He said, “Three of our players hit home runs and two of those home runs were hit with the bases loaded. Our guys won 9 to 0 and not a single man crossed home plate.” How was this possible?
4. Professor Quantum has two coins which total 35 cents. Since one of the coins is not a dime, what are the two coins?
5. A worm is at the bottom of a forty meter hole. It can crawl upwards at the rate of four meters in one day, but at night, it slips back three meters. At this rate, how long will it take the worm to crawl out of the hole?
6. It takes six men six days to dig six holes, how long will it take one man to dig half a hole?
7. Often talked of, never seen,
Ever coming, never been,
Daily looked for, never here,
Still approaching, coming near.
Thousands for it’s visit wait
But alas for their fate,
Tho’ they me to appear,
They will never find me here.
What is the poem about?
There was only one of these I did not get. Mainly because I did not take the time to think it through. Good luck to all…